Thursday 7 September 2006

Getting up to date

Well, I haven't been keeping up with this very well.

Got back from our holiday at Pontins the other week and Rosie aged 11 won the talent competition reciting her Lion and Albert.  She won a weekend to compete in the final at Prestatyn in December and she is really excited about it.  She has a busy week as she started her secondary school on Monday.  We had an almighty fight to get her in after they allocated a school which wasn't even near to us.  Thank goodness it ended happily and I hope she will enjoy her new school as its the one she had as her first preference.

I am back at work full time now after having worked a 4 day week during the school holidays.  My work are very understanding and it has made life more stress free for me, apart from having to play catch up there all the time.  I work as a secretary nr the Tower of London and have to travel for about 1 hour each way to get there.  I have worked there for 30 years almost can you believe!!

Heres a happy holiday picture.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya -30 years of working in London, wow, thats some staying power!   I used to live and work in Shoe Lane off Fleet Street in the early 70s.   I hate to think how busy it must be in London these days.
Jayne ;o)