Monday 19 March 2007

More kitchen photos

Oooh we have been having such fun today!  The kitchen men have been and gone.  They just flew back from their hols in Florida yesterday and were a bit jet lagged so although they were here at 8 am they left at 2pm, despite my pleas for them to stay.  Just one more door, mister, pleeeeeeeeeease!!

So, after they left Rosie (who was allegedly at home sick today) posed about with Billy in the kitchen.  Terrible picture of me ... I didn't even do my hair after my shower this morning but I have decided to brave putting it on here.

I have loads of new boxes in my living room now .... and eagerly awaiting their unpacking and installing tomorrow.  I have found the box with all my new knobs in and so have contented myself with placing them in different positions on the doors.  When Paul comes home I am sure we will have plenty of fun with the knobs too!

More pictures will follow .... you lucky people!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hugs,

Terry

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, that is not a bad photo, I do bad photos, even my good ones look bad!

I like the look of the cupboards, can't wait to see the end result.

Linda x.

Anonymous said...

i think you are a true beauty, as is Rosie. Loved seeing the pics and i know your kitchen will look so nice at the end.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

It's looking good and not a chocolate button in sight!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is going to look soooooo good oo arent you excited? Rosie is a beauty,and I think you look lovely ,what ever you might say ,so there ! great entry ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i LIKE YOUR WOOFER.bECKIE.XX

Anonymous said...

Rosie looks great and smiley too! the kitchen looks as if it will be magic when its finished!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Ahh naughty Rosie - bless her!!! ha ha isnt she gorgeous and you too Terry!! Bet you all excited now!!! Love Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

I love those new cupboards , it will all look so nice and there are so many of them . You will have a place for everything!  You, your daughter and your doggie are all so sweet.  Thanks for the pictures.  I wish my hair looked so good...
'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the kitchen. After having both the kitchen and bathroom done in the last couple of years I think the best advice is move--its less hassle!
Andy
http://journals.aol.co.uk/andrewfrnd/life

Anonymous said...

Terry, its looking fabulous already!!  How good is it gunna look when its done!!! And Rosie is beautiful! What a stunner!  Must get her looks from your side!!!??? Can't wait to see more pics.

Hugs

Wendy in Oz

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Very nice looking kitchen,nice pics of you.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!  It will be really nice when it is done.  I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished project!  Lucky you!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is beginning to look really good ~ love those cupboards ~ look forward to seeing it finished ~ loved the photographs the  great the ones of Rosie and Billy are lovely and I think the one of you is great ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I wish we could re-do our kitchen.. the doggy is sooo cute!!! love the pics... Lisa