Sunday 27 May 2007

I have gone tiny

Oh dear, seems like my entries have been coming out in very tiny print.  Sorry to those who thought they were having a bad eye day.

Have been fiddling around on here and blimey ... look what I can do, post a blimming picture properly today.  So just before I lose this again, here is a picture of me and my Auntie Lila taken when I visited Poland for the first time and met her 2 years ago.  She is small but she is fiesty. 

 

Off to be lazy again.

Hugs, Terry x

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two very lovely ladies ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))You 2 are both very beatiful.She looks like a sweet lady to get along with.You should tell us about your trip sometime.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture and lovely remembrance of what looks like a sweet woman.  How wonderful that you got to meet her.
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

You both are beautiful women!
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Hello Tiny Tells.......you and your auntie look fabulous, what a lovely picture.
Luv Jaynee xx

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

lovely pic... i know what you mean about the font!
lyn

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT photo of the two of you and at last, a photo on AOL that isn't floating all over the screen. This nw AOL photo thing does my head in! Fonts bigger too now ;-)
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

yeah she looks it too!Beckiexx

Anonymous said...

Where abouts in Poland did you go?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Lovely that you managed to go and see her, I bet it was very special for you both.

Linda x.

Anonymous said...

You both look awesome...and I could read all, just fine!  Hope you have a great week...enjoy.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You and she kind of look alike to me, both pretty women!   Gerry