Wednesday 27 June 2007

My friend Kate

Please go visit and give as much support as you can to my friend Kate who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is looking for support and friendship. 

http://journals.aol.co.uk/klassyshassy/Katewhoeversheis/entries/2007/06/26/not-feeling-so-brave/493

I haven't had much time to put an entry on because as usual flying about here and there on my broomstick!  I had to work again on Sunday and it has put me right out.

Martin came back last Wednesday.  He has split with Julia and is feeling very down about that and also is fed up and lonely in Leeds.  I think he will be giving in his notice but at the moment he is taking a short break with us to take stock of things.  We'll probably drive him potty and he'll decide peace and quiet may be better but I hope whatever decision he makes it will be the right one for him.  Matthew and Rosie love having him back here and we have him for a few more days before he goes back to face the music and sort out what he wants to do.

Good news for one of my nieces who has just been allocated a brand new council house after being in a flat from hell for the last 2 years with her baby.  I am so glad she will have a garden to play in and be in a nicer area with nicer people who don't swear and harrass her.

Rosie had her hair cut on Saturday, its a lot shorter now and I'll have to get my blimming camera sorted out to put a picture on here.  From being halfway down her back its now on her shoulders and she is thrilled with it.  Looks quite the glamour puss.  Ooooh I wish I was 12 again.

I don't know if I told you but my husband, Paul, won the lottery.  He and his friends got 5 numbers and they got £450 each.  I have a nice £50 towards our hols and he has taken us out for a meal too.

Blimming cat is honking up in my new kitchen  .... argh gotta go.

I will love you and leave you until I can write a bit more.

Hugs, Terry x

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never won more than ten quid on the lottery.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Yes I have been over to Kates ,well done winning the lottery ,Im saving my luck for the big one lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Paul.....free $$ is always good....sorry to hear about your friend Kate....i hope things continue to go well. Take care! Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

Well done on the lotto, Sure the fews days with you will have helped martin sort himself out, nothing like a few home comforts! Don`t forget to let us see Rosies hair she will feel all grown up. Go sort out the cat lol!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry you've had quite a month I've just been catching i'm going to start blogging again. Sorry to hear the bad news about your friends, very sad.
Hopefully in a short time you'll have family all around you again (Martin)
take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tells - poorly cat, hope he/she is feeling better by now.    Well done Paul.....send me some of your luck please :o)
Luv Jaynee x

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry - I will visit your friend - how hard for her - poor thing! Well done Paul!! Hope you enjoy spending hun!! yay!! And enjoy the meal!! Love Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Kate..will pop over now..did i tell you di has BC too?
Love to "hear' you saying blimming...
lyn

Anonymous said...

good news always comes witht the bad as they say, i will pop to your friends page ,Beckiexx