Saturday 14 October 2006

Being technical

Linda has tried to help me on this as I am trying to insert photos with my journal.  Now I find my printer/scanner isn't working - arghh!  Oh, well, lets hope I can get that sorted out before I post the next entry of my Mum's memoirs.

Anyway, I have found a picture to try to put on here.  Its quite a sweet one.  Its me and my brother, Peter, many years ago in our little paddling pool.  The dog is Tammy, a dear little dog we had whilst we were growing up, who used to come everywhere with us, even up and down the big slide at the local park.  She used to be so funny, all the men would be playing football and in she'd go and steal their ball!  Ahh, happy days!  I hope I can manage to get this picture on.  Fingers crossed and here we go.

 

 

Preview

 

 

 

Catch you later,Terry

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry thats adorable ,and even Dolly is having  a swim ,.,.,Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Well, you did it, well done you.  Lovely photo, I love old photographs as you probably know.  Thank you for sharing.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture, it was worth the effort wasn't it? Look forward to seeing more when you get sorted out.

Linda.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindaggeorge/GeorgeMansions/

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry - wow, how did you do that?   i can only insert pics from my picture editor that appear at the top of my blog....lol...... Fab picture and how sweet that 'you're baby' didn't want to be left out ....hehee ;o)   These black and white pictures are so great aren't they?
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

i love that pic and the story behind it.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

wow what a great picture hope you can get more in your journal:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture ~ can just imagine the fun you had at the park with your brother and Tammy ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Yerry wahat a wonderful picture. Ans I love the fact that you even had a pool dor your Doll.

Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Amy